[Last Updated on 22 May, 2023]
DineroHero LTD (“Company”, “We”, “Us”, “Our”) — a UK registered private company owns and operates the eLoad App and Website.
1. Account Registration
1.1 Users may create an account in the eLoad App by providing accurate and complete information as requested during the registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account credentials and for all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security.
2. User-Generated Content
2.1 The eLoad App allows users to upload images and videos to create custom eGreeting Cards. By uploading content, you grant the Company a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free license to store and display with your consent final card designs in connection with the App.
2.2 You represent and warrant that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to upload and use the content you upload to the eLoad App. You agree not to upload any content that infringes the intellectual property rights or violates the rights of any third party.
3. In-App Purchases
3.1 The eLoad App offers in-app purchases, allowing users to buy digital goods and pay for services offered within the App. You agree to pay all fees and applicable taxes associated with such purchases. All payments made for in-app purchases are final and non-refundable except where otherwise stated or allowed by Us.
4. Green Credit (GCR)
4.1 The eLoad App uses a virtual currency known as Green Credit (GCR), which is used as the sole currency that powers all monetary transactions within the App. Purchase of GCR (by using the Add Money feature in the app) is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for real currency or transferred to other users, except in specific circumstances when permitted by Us.
5. Ownership and Intellectual Property
5.1 The Company retains exclusive ownership rights to its trademarks, logos, designs, and all other original works displayed on the eLoad App and Website. You may not use, copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, or modify any of the Company’s intellectual property without prior written consent.
6. Copyright Infringement
6.1 The Company respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects users of the eLoad App and Website to do the same. If you believe that any content on the App or Website infringes your copyrights, please contact us at email@example.com with the following information:
– A description of the copyrighted work you believe has been infringed;
– Sufficient information to identify the infringing material;
– Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address;
– A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
– A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the information provided is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
7. Prohibited Activities
7.1 You agree not to use the eLoad App or Website for any illegal, unauthorized, or prohibited purpose, including but not limited to:
– Engaging in any criminal activities in violation of existing laws;
– Uploading or distributing viruses, malware, or other harmful software;
– Interfering with the security or integrity of the App or Website.